Terms&Conditions of Use
Trademarks and copyright
In this Site you will find information, images, photographs, trademarks, products, advertising, etc. which are exclusive property of Panatta s.r.l. and are protected by copyrights. Therefore you may not reproduce, totally or in part (except for private, personal and not commercial use), publish, transmit, modify totally or in part, or sell any of the material contained in this Site. No right or other claims may be deemed assigned to you as a result of downloading and/or copying the above mentioned materials. In particular we inform you that the "Panatta s.r.l." logo and word, are exclusive property of Panatta s.r.l. and all marks and logos, registered or not, displayed in this Site are exclusive property of Panatta s.r.l., therefore reproduction, distribution, publishing, transmission, modification, totally or in part, sale and any other usage of the above material is forbidden. The above list is not official or definitive and it does not contain all signs, patterns, models, marks, and copyrights belonging to Panatta s.r.l.
We advice you that this Site may display mistakes or incorrect information and may be modified or updated by Panatta s.r.l. in its sole discretion, at any time and without previous notice. Also, please remember that any information circulating over the internet cannot be considered 100% secure and this Site may not work or it may contain viruses or damaging elements.
Besides, Panatta informs that the images of the products are by way of example. Particularly we would like to emphasize that the accessories (dumbells, discs and barbells) are always placed as decorum therefore not included with regards to: Free Weight Hp line, Benches Xp.Lux , and Fit Evo, isotonic equipments multifunctions and Rack accessories with the exception of the Smith Machine for which the barbell itself is complement with the machine .
Panatta s.r.l., its employees, officers, directors and shareholders, make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this Site or any of its information, elements, software and material in general and expressly disclaim any responsibility in relation there to. They cannot be considered liable and responsible for any and all damages, of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Site or with material contained in this site by using the information or any element or material contained in this Site you solely remain liable and responsible for any and all possible losses, costs, expenses and damages, direct or indirect, of any kind and entity, arising from or related to the utilization of this Site.
This Site may be connected with other websites (links) which are not under Panatta s.r.l. control. These legal notices are to be intended only for the Site www.panattasport.com and www.panattasport.it. Panatta s.r.l., its employees, officers, directors and shareholders, cannot be responsible for the contents or security, or for viruses or other negative consequences arising out of said sites.
Materials sent to us
By sending said material you assign to Panatta s.r.l. the right to use any of such information, ideas and material without any obligation for Panatta s.r.l. to acknowledge receipt or make reference or advertisement of your submission and to pay any compensation. You warrant that the material sent to Panatta s.r.l. does not infringe any third parts right or any law in force and you remain responsible for the contents of the material and will hold Panatta s.r.l. harmless from and against any and all claims damages, losses, costs and expenses including the attorneys fees and court costs, arising from or related to such material submitted or mailed.
Cookies may be used by Panatta s.r.l. to improve the user experience in navigating the site, and to give us information about general usage of the site. By using cookies Panatta s.r.l. does not collect any personal data.
Applicable law and disputes
By using this Site you fully agree to the jurisdiction of Italian laws and that any dispute arising out of your use of this Site shall be resolved exclusively by the competent Court of Macerata - Italy.
Data will be processed with computer based and non computer-based means. Data will not be disseminated. Data will be processed by internal or external resources of the Panatta s.r.l. Group companies in their capacity as person in charge of the processing an/or data processor.
You can exercise the rights provided by section 7 of Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/03, by applying to: Panatta srl, via Madonna della Fonte, 3/C - 62021 Apiro (MC) Italy. For some services we use reliable third party companies. You can obtain their list easily and for free by writing to the above mentioned address.
Section 7 (Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights) of Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/03:
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the States territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Via Madonna della Fonte, 3/C - 62021 Apiro (MC) Italy
Tel. +39 0733.611824
Fax. +39 0733.611777
Panatta reserves the right to modify its products and documentation at any time without prior notice. All Panatta brand and patents are owned by Panatta s.r.l. in Italy and abroad.
Panatta si riserva il diritto di modificare i prodotti e la documentazione senza obbligo di preavviso. I marchi ed i brevetti Panatta sono di proprietà della Panatta s.r.l. in Italia e all’estero.
Tutti gli accessori (dischi, bilanceri, manubri) sono sempre posizionati come decoro, quindi non compresi nella macchina e nel relativo prezzo.
The accesories (dumbbells, discs and barbells) are always placed as decorum and therefore not included in the machine and in its price.